Open for Business
Starting Monday, June 1, we will reopen the lobbies at all five of our banking centers. This is not a decision we made lightly. And it’s one we are making with new policies that will keep our customers and employees safe.
- We ask any employee or customer who is feeling sick to not enter our Banking Centers
- Hand sanitizers will be available as you enter all of our locations
- Free masks will be available for any customer who would like to use one
- In order to promote social distancing, we have placed markers six feet apart in our teller lines
- There are now “sneeze guards” at all of our teller areas and desks
- All of our locations undergo intense daily cleanings
- If lobbies get too crowded, we may ask you to wait in your car and we will call you when we have an opening
- Customer entry and exit will be limited to the indicated doors
READY TO HELP
For the past several months, we have conducted almost all banking business in our drive-thru lanes. If you feel more comfortable staying in your car for your banking business, we are more than happy to help you in our drive-thru.
We Want to Help
We’re Waiving Overdraft Fees
Starting today (March 20) we will waive all overdraft fees through May 31.
These are difficult times. We don’t want extra fees to make things tougher. If you have any questions about these fees being waived, feel free to call us at 254-772-9330.
We strongly encourage you to use FNBCT’s digital tools for self-service banking. We offer online banking and mobile banking free* to our customers. You can check your account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks with these services.
*Cellular messaging and data rates apply.
Economic Impact Payments
In the coming days and weeks, the IRS will be sending out the newly established Economic Impact Payments. For more information on how these will be distributed, and if you are eligible, click here.
With our government’s accouterment that payments will be sent out to Americans, we thought it was a good idea to remind folks about some important things to know ahead of time. Unfortunately there are always scammers out there who will try to take advantage of you.
Don’t respond to texts, emails or calls about checks from the government. The details are still coming together.
Ignore online offers for vaccinations and home test kits. There are no products proven to treat or prevent COVID-19 at this time.
Hang up on robocalls. Scammers are using illegal robocalls to pitch everything from low-priced health insurance to work-at-home schemes.
Do your homework when it comes to donations. Never donate in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money.
Thank you for banking with FNBCT. We appreciate your support and patience.